Dermafrac Facial Rejuvenation, Sydney
DermaFrac Facial skin Rejuvenation is the latest technology in skin rejuvenation that will brighten, tighten and resurface the skin and we have it available to you at Ayurve Spa Sydney. The machine consists of several modalities that provide the skin a better chance of rejuvenation than just a standard facial treatment.
Most of you skin savvy client’s will have heard of the terms “ micro-needling”, “microdermabrasion” and “LED Light Therapies” all usually provided as separate treatments, well the DermaFrac machine provides all 3 services in one treatment, giving you maximum results. Anyone can use this machine – even the most sensitive skin.
Who can use Dermafrac Facial Rejuvenation?
Anyone can use this machine, even the most sensitive skin. The beauty with this machine is the customisation that can come with it, allowing us therapists to create your own unique skin program treating your own specific needs.
The treatments are sold in packages of 1 or 3 or 6, this way you will receive noticeable results.
Complete DermaFrac Treatment Options and What will it cost to have Dermafrac ?
X3 Micro-needle+ Microdermabrasion + LED light therapy
Please Contact Spa re QUOTE
Which Infusion Serum is Suitable with Micro Skin Needling ?
1. Skin Needling + Hydration Serum with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid triggers intense hydration. A patented formula using HylaSponge technology may result in sustained hydration the skin.
2.Skin Needling + Lightening Serum with Kojic acid
Kojic acid is a natural and effective lightening agent shown to even out pigmentation.
The Micro needling infusion treatments are sold in packages of 3 or 6, this way you will receive noticeable results. (Anti-Aging, Hydration or Lightening)
3.Skin Needling+Clarity Serum with Salicylic & Lactic Acid
To treat congested skin types, Prone to breakouts or mild Acne, Contain Salicylic & Lactic Acid.
We offer range of Facial Skin Rejuvenation Treatment options either single or packaged sessions
Learn More About Dermafrac Individual Treatments for – Micro-needling, Microdermabrasion, LED Light Therapy through our videos
Watch about Dermafrac
Watch Reviews about Micro Needling/Skin Needling
Watch Reviews about our Microdermabrasion
Watch Reviews about our RED LED LIGHT THERAPY
To make a consultation please contact spa
Other Microdermabrasion Videos
FAQ for Dermafrac Skin Treatments
Client Preparation for BEFORE DermaFrac Treatment
- All clients MUST have a consultation prior to undergoing any Dermafrac Skin Treatments. This is so we can discuss the treatment process, expectations and create your own unique skin program.
- Skin must not be over exposed to the sun or burnt before treatment.
- All of the following active ingredients that may be used in your current skin care regime need to be avoided at least 48 hours prior to dermafrac facial rejuvenation: Retin A, Hydroquinone and Glycolic Acid
Client after care, MUST be followed correctly:
Up to 48 hours after treatment
- Avoid all products containing: Artificial Colours and Fragrances, SD Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, White Petrolatum, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate or any other chemically based Sunscreens.
- Use only nourishing and soothing products as your skin may be more sensitive than it normally is.
- Avoid excessive heat in the skin for example : sauna and spas
The following is a list of ingredients NOT to use for 72 hours after dermafrac treatment:
- Any form of Vitamin A
- AHA ( Alpha hydroxyl acids )
- Benzol Peroxide
- Enzyme Peels or Masques
- All scrubs and exfoliants should be avoided
Submit your review