Microdermabrasion Treatments & Deals
Microdermabrasion – It is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure, pain-free exfoliation skin treatment technique that buffs the top layer of the skin, if you are looking for quick uplift in the skin, then technique is ideal.
How does Microdermabrasion Treatments work?
- We start the treatment with Gentle Cleanse to remove makeup and oil from the skin
- The skin will then be pre prepped and A brief analysis to ensure your skin and Barrier is suitable for the Microdermabrasion treatment
- If suitable our Skin therapist will preform the Microdermabrasion the the full face, 1 to 3 passes can be made depending on the skin type and condition, We will also choose the correct Grit according to your skin type.
- This treatment will remove of 1-2 layers of fine epidermal dead skin cells, promote blood flow to area, and stimulate oxygen and nutrients to promote healthy skin. Its can also loosen superficial comedone’s and black heads. Think of it as an intense cleanse & deep exfoliation.
- Afterwards the skin will protected with an eye-cream, after soothing balm and Spf50.
Dermabrasion is excellent for prepping for other deeper treatment and enabling products to penetrate deeper in to the lower epidermis.The Dermafrac Microdermasion is extremely hygienic compared to other Type of Micro available. Each Micro head is disposable, so we are using the same head on each clients, ensuing you are getting the most high grade, hygienic and best results each visit.
Dermabrasion is great to pre -condition skin for Clinical peels OR Laser treatments in the future.
Pairing this treatment with the micro-skin needling or a facial is an intense rejuvenation for your skin, perfect for those of you wanting more from their skin treatments.
What is the cost of Microdermabrasion ?
|Microdermabrasion Treatments||Normal Price||Now||Save%||Book Now|
|Microdermabrasion 1 session||$99.00||$89.00||10%|
|Microdermabrasion *Add on to any Facial||$99.00||$49.00||50%|
*It can take 20-30 minutes $89 as a standalone treatment.
*you can also choose it as an “Add On” for $49 to any Facial.. This will replace the exfoliation stage in your Facial, giving you optimum results.
How many Microdermabrasion treatments do I need?
- It is recommended to have at least 3-6 treatments if targeting a specific skin concern
- Treatments can be done every 2-3 weeks depending on skin type and also depending on type of intense skin treatments you be having.
- Fitzpatrick Skin types 3 and above or very reactive skin may need to be pre prepped on some home care care products before you can have your first treatment,
- This is to prevent as adverse reaction or the possibility of Post Inflammatory Hyperventilation
Why should I have the Microdermabrasion treatment ?
If your skin has these concerns then it will benefit you the most:-
- Dull Skin
- Mild Acne
- Superficial Acne Scars
- Wrinkles/Fine line
- Enlarged pores
- Age 16-65 ( Best to consult face to face prior appointment)
Is Dermabrasion Treatment Safe ?
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- Our experienced aestheticians can perform only not just any therapists.
- It is designed to improve complexion of your skin.
- Please consult prior if your Pregnant, Sensitive Skin, Dark Skin, Rosacea Skin, eczema, lupus, open sores or lesions as it may not suit !.
|Cosmeceutical Facials||Normal Price||Now||Save%|
|Aspect Age Reverse Treatment 60min||$130||$120||12%|
|Aspect Medi Detox Treatment (includes extractions) 60min||$130||$120||12%|
|Aspect Skin Brightening Facial 60min||$130||$120||12%|
|Societe/Aspect Oxygenating Facial 75min||$159||$159||0%|
|Aspect Customised Facial 60min*||$130||$120||12%|
|Society Oxygenating Express Facial 45min||$110||$95||13%|
|PCA Intensive Mask Add-on||$25||0%|
|Aspect Express Facial 30min||$95||$65||13%|
Other Facial Skin Rejuvenation -Dermafrac Treatment options are Micro Skin Needling, LED- , Laser Facial Rejuvenation and Skin Tightening. If you want to remove unwanted hair from the face try our Facial Laser Hair Removal.
Book Your next special treatment now.
Reviews-about our treatments and read about Benefits of Microdermabrasion
Submit your review